Drunk driving (OVI in Ohio) is one of the few charges where the simple opinion of a patrol officer can provide probable cause for an arrest. Challenging the officer’s conclusions, results of roadside Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFSTs), and breath or blood alcohol test results, requires skill and experience that few lawyers possess. We have a proven record of success in even the most difficult of cases. Let our Columbus DUI attorneys help you get your DUI charges dropped!
What You Should Know about your DUI Case
Read The 5 Biggest Mistakes people make after being arrested for drunk driving. Learn more about defending your case by downloading our Ohio DUI Defense Guide. Get answers to your questions in DUI FAQS.
You can find more information for specific aspects of DUI charges in Ohio in the links below.
- Ohio Drunk Driving Penalties
- Illegal DUI Stop
- Illegal DUI Arrest
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Alcohol Testing
- Alcohol Test Refusals
- Prior Drunk Driving Convictions
- Administrative License Suspensions
- Drunk Driving Under Age 21
- Drunk Driving with Accident Injury
- Ohio Rules of Criminal and Traffic Procedure
- Ohio Criminal and Traffic Statutes
- Ohio Court Information
- Drunk Boating